We hope you and your family are well and we look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your dental health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Increased measures are now in place to ensure upmost safety and comfort during these times.
You will see some changes when you attend for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You may be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- All staff will be wearing additional PPE. This is to protect us all. We will endeavour to still keep smiling underneath.
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- We have a large reception area in which you can wait for your appointment in isolation or if you feel more comfortable we will ask you to wait in your car and call you when it is time for you to enter the surgery.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice.
To make an appointment please call our office on 026 41052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Many thanks again and see you all soon,
Tim and all the team at Macroom